Cairns Beaches Law & Conveyancing offers Legal Services for individuals or Corporates. Cairns Beaches Law & Conveyancing has been developed to make us an integral part of your personal or business matter, we focus on the best outcomes for you. We pride ourselves on our personal approach and uncompromising commitment to delivering cost effective professional legal services and solutions for our clients. We take the time to really understand your needs and to provide you with holistic advice.
Buying and selling can be confusing and stressful! Our services are EASY, FAST & RELIABLE
Most of our services are offered at a fixed price. If for any reason this is not possible then we will provide you with a no obligation free quote on what the costs are likely to be.
Cairns Beaches Law & Conveyancing have experienced conveyancing solicitors to help with all stages of QLD property transactions including:
Buying or Selling –
- Unit / Villa / Townhouse
- Vacant Block
- Strata Title
- Commercial Land / Retail Premise / Warehouse
- Rural Property
Separation can be a difficult time. You might be feeling stressed, confused, angry, or simply exhausted. There might be children to consider, or property in dispute.
We can offer advice and representation in relation to both children and property law matters. Our highly qualified and dedicated family legal team are client-focused and will strive to obtain the best outcomes for you and your family.
We can assist you with:
Family Dispute Resolution Conferences or Mediations;
Divorce applications and representation in the Federal Magistrates Court of Australia and the Family Court of Australia.
Department of Child Safety applications.
Cairns Beaches Law & Conveyancing will work closely with you to achieve your commercial objectives in the private or public sector. Corporate and Commercial law services that we offer include:
- Advice on sale or purchase of assets
- Business acquisitions or disposals
- Commercial debt recovery
- Commercial disputes
- Structuring advice to partnerships and companies
- Advice on appropriate trust structures to assist in protecting your assets
- Work together with your accountant to agree on the most appropriate structure for your requirements
- Drafting and advice on heads of agreements and joint venture agreements
- Preparation of share sale agreements and associated documentation
- Corporate advisory services
Our team can assist you with preparation and execution of your will. We can also draft and enduring powers of attorney (EPA) and we can also attending to house calls and hospital visits to make a will or an ‘EPA’. Additional services are detailed below:
- Estate Administration
- Letters of Administration on Intestacy
- Advising Executors
- Administering a Deceased Estate
- Acting as Executors, Administrators or Trustees
- Guardianship & Administration Applications
- Contesting a Will
- Defending a Will
- Claiming Further Provision from an Estate
- Defending a Claim for Further Provision